The rear castor type wheels are large and heavy duty. The motor is concealed within the large front wheel. The front tyre is a large chevron tread tractor type tyre for superb grippage.
Controls are easy to use, the variable speed throttle can be operated with one finger. On the other side is a bike-type disc brake control - this means the user can control the descent of the barrow down slopes.
The brake can even be locked on.
All in all this is a machine to take some of the back-breaking pain out of building, landscaping, clearing and general labouring.
- Capacity 6 cubic foot or 170 Litres
- Width at widest point: 66cm (80cm with castor wheels)
- Internal width of tray: 61cm
- Deepest point of tray: 30cm
- Length of tray: 97cm
- Overall length of machine: 147cm
- Diameter of front wheel: 40cm
- Front tyre large chevron tread tractor type
- Includes charger
- BOX DIMENSIONS: 97cmL x 47cmH x 68cmW - Gross Weight 49kg
- Supplied boxed - some basic DIY ability is required to assemble (and basic tools).
- Power Source : 24V/10AH heavy duty removeable battery pack
- Max Load : 150KGS
- Speed : 0~4km/h
- Disc Brake
- Heavy duty tubular steel construction
- New tough galvanized steel tray
- Castor rear wheels
- Full instructions
- 2 Year Warranty
Shipping quoted is for Mainland UK, for Highlands and Islands please contact us for a shipping price.