1000 Litre IBC of Safethaw De-Icer
Price includes delivery at cost to mainland UK only (excludes Scottish Highlands, Islands, N.Ireland, France and EIRE) Your order will not be accepted from these areas unless you have received a correct shipping quote from us.
Don't leave it too late this year and find all the stocks of Rock Salt have been used.
There is now an alyernative to Rock Salt, which is easier to store and use and has been developed to replace traditional salting especially in pedestrian areas.
Safethaw™ is spray-applied as a precautionary and/or reactionary treatment as part of winter maintenance programmes, Safethaw™ benefits in comparison to traditional Rock Salt include:
- Instant de-icing down to -21ºC
- Helps prevent snow compaction helping to ensure pedestrian areas are safe
- Consistent coverage of the target area
- Doing more for less
- Easy application - Spray or Watering Can
- Trafficking is not required unlike traditional salt
- 60% less corrosive than salt
- Surface retention and reactivation
- Reduces volume of salt required
The application of Safethaw is easy. Driveways, Yards, Footways, Roads and Car Parks can be treated faster than using traditional methods with Rock Salt.
Safethaw™ is also available in 24 x 20L pallet pack sizes, please contact us for a quote, we can also advise/provide correct Safethaw™ bespoke spraying equipment (watering cans and nozzles, knapsacks and quad bikes).
Safethaw has been subject to thorough testing procedures and is compliant with both health and safety and environmental standards.