OUT OF STOCK UNTIL EARLY DECEMBER - PLEASE ORDER NOW TO SECURE YOURS
Please note that to provide greater flexibility for fitting, all taps are now supplied with 8" Tails + extension connectors to provide the required tail length
The tap is intended for garden purposes and designed for residential outside water service application.
- Standard UK male hose thread nozzle
- Inlet is UK BSP fitting
- Stainless steel sear
- Full circle operating threads on valve body and retainer
- No-lead solder
- Standard “O” size seat washer
- Oval, powder-coated, die cast aluminum handle
- Optional "vandal resistant" Tee Key available on request (Select below)
- Adjustable polycarbonate wall flange
The Model 22 Freezeless Outside tap is designed to empty the tap body and the pipe work through the wall on closing the tap thus the tap and pipe will not freeze.
If a hose etc is left connected which would prevent the tap emptying, the valve will operate upon freezing, preventing damage to the tap and pipework. However, in this case the tap could not be used until thawing occurs.
The tap contains a check valve on both the hot and cold supply pipes, if your system is gravity fed and running at less than 10 psi, then the check valve on the hot side can reduce flow to unacceptable levels. If you select "Gravity Fed" above, then the check valve will be removed from the hot side of the tap prior to shipment.