- Heavyweight 100% jersey cotton fabric (410gsm) for unrivalled durability and warmth
- Aimed at young farmers and countrymen generally for work and leisure wear
- Pigment-dyed and garment washed for the favoured ready-to-wear appearance
- Deep front 2-buttoned placket for ease of putting on and removing
- Rubberised buttons which will not crack or chip
- Knitted and gently elasticated cuffs - tidy and smart
- Generous shirt length at both front and back with vented side seams at hem
- Generous sizing for maximum wearer comfort
- Subtle embroidered Hoggs of Fife branding to rear yoke
- Two popular country colours
- Machine Washable at 40° C
- Two classic country colours
Colours: Denim Blue, Moss Green
||42" / 44"
||44" / 46"
||46" / 48"
||48" / 50"